What It Is: Hair Feathers in a mix of bright and bold beautiful Holiday Christmas Colors. Clients are looking for long feathers and this pack has them.
32 Premium Grade Hair Feathers in a nice length mix of 11 inches to 16 inches long
Perfect for salon owners needing a variety of Holiday Christmas colors and lengths. This pack will give you the opportunity to sample many of our Christmas colors and see which colors and lengths are popular with your clients. From there you can re-order from our individual feather colors you most popular selling products and lengths.
- 32 Premium Grade Hair Feathers
- Quantity: You will receive (32) feathers.
- Length: Lengths will range from 11 inches to 16 inches long
- Care: Feathers can be washed, curled and flat ironed. Treat them like your own hair
- Option DIY Kit - Select from drop down menu. See below for detailed information (Pliers not included, available for purchase)
- Hand dyed in our shop- guaranteed to not fade or bleed
Hair Feather colors in this pack
- Kelly Green
- White - Cream
- Black and White Grizzly Striped
What You Need To Know: In this package you will receive a variety of beautiful colors in both patterned striped grizzly and non striped solid colors. Each hair feather is unique and varies in size and shape. Hair Feathers can be shortened by trimming at the top.
Our feathers are real feathers and the best quality you will find.
Options Available: Feathers Only or Feathers + DIY Feather Kit:
- (32) Loose hair feathers
Feathers + DIY Feather Kit
- (32) Loose feathers
- (50) Micro Link Beads to attach feathers to your clients hair -Mix of 5 colors - silicone lined to protect hair and stop slippage
- Pulling Looping Tool (Used to Pull Hair through Micro Bead)
- Easy to follow installation and feather care instructions
- Phone support if help is needed
- Pliers are not included but are available for purchase under Feather Tools and Supplies!
- Our hair extension pliers are essential to install and remove hair extensions and are not included unless selected.
- Our tri-opener pliers are the best as the micro-link notches make for quick, non-damaging Micro-Link install and removal of the micro link beads and are available for purchase.
- Please note: Any pair of pliers can be used to install feathers; however, the big difference is in the removal. Professional pliers have dimple holes which are helpful for reverse crimping the link beads (making them round again) These aides in easier removal preventing hair breakage.