Introducing our Dragonfly Hair Feathers – a fun way to stand out and express your individual style! These beautiful hair feathers are hand-dyed with multiple colors in tones of pink, purple, and teal green. With six loose feathers included, you get a mix of beautifully patterned grizzly striped feathers and non-striped, for that unique one-of-a-kind dragonfly effect.
Our hair feathers stay looking their best no matter what you do – go ahead and wash, style, curl, or straighten them like you would your own hair. Plus, we offer feathers up to 16 inches long so you can choose the length that best suits your look! And for those who want an even easier installation experience at home, there’s an optional feather kit that includes detailed instructions and photos.
Be bold - step outside the norm with Dragonfly Hair Feathers today! Create a unique look with our premium grade USA sourced feathers and express yourself in unforgettable rainbow hues. Let’s get creative – it’s time to customize your style with a little flair.
- 6 Feathers - 3 patterned grizzly feathers and 3 non patterned grizzly feathers
- Available in several lengths of your choice
- Washed style, curl, straighten: treat like your own hair
- Premium grade real feathers
- Optional Feather Kit Available
- Medium 10 to 12 Inch: short hair
- Long 12 to 14 inch: shoulder length hair
- Super Long: 14 to 16 inch shoulder length hair
- Mega Long 16 plus inch: shoulder length and longer
- Can feathers be cut? Yes, cut at top, not tip
Optional Feather Kit Include
- Selected Hair Feathers
- Attachment Beads: use to pull hair through bead
- Looper Tools: to pull hair through attachment bead
- Instructions: step by step with photos
- Feather Care Instructions: daily care and maintenance
- Pliers Not Included: available for purchase
What You Need to Know
- Our feathers are hand dyed in our shop, guaranteed not to fade or bleed.
- Our guaranteed real feathers are soft and flexible, ideal for feather hair extensions.
- When dying hair, simply wrap the feather in foil to avoid contact with dye.
- Be gentle when removing hair ties.
- With proper care, feathers can last 4 to 6 months
- Be creative! Place small groups of feathers throughout your hair style.
- Select one or two for a more subtle look, or bond all together with our keratin bonding glue for a bold statement
- Keratin bonding glue can be found in our shop.