Light Gray Dun Hair Feathers - Feather Hair Extensions
- Includes One Loose feather in your desired length and selected quantity - photos show more than one feather, you will receive one feather only
- Select your length from 10 to16 inches long hair feathers
- Heat Resistant Hair Feathers. Wash, blow dry, straighten, curl
- Premium grade hair feather extensions sourced only from the USA
- Feather Kit Available for easier application
Hair Feather Length Sizing Guide
- Medium: 9 to 12 Inches for short to above shoulder length hair
- Long: 12 to 14 Inches for shoulder length hair
- Super Long: 14 to 16 Inches for hair below the shoulders a couple inches
- Mega Long: 16 Plus Inches for hair several inches below your shoulder
Optional Feather Kit Includes
- Loose feathers in your desired length and selected quantity
- Micro Link Beads to attach to your hair - silicone lined to protect hair and stop slippage
- Pulling Looping Tool (Used to Pull Hair through Micro Bead)
- Easy to follow installation and feather care instructions
- Phone support if help is needed
- Pliers are not included but are available for purchase under Feather Tools and Supplies!
What You Need to Know about our Hair Feathers - Feather Hair Extensions
Our 100% real, premium, Salon Grade Feathers are sourced from the USA. Our feathers are hand dyed in our shop, guaranteed not to fade or bleed.
Styling and Care:
- Our guaranteed real feathers are soft and flexible, ideal for feather hair extensions.
- All feathers can be washed styled, and treated like your own hair: blow dry, straighten, curl, etc. When dying hair, simply wrap the feather in foil to avoid contact with dye.
- Feathers can also be cut at the top for a length customized to you!
- Be gentle when removing hair ties.
- With proper care, feathers can last 4 to 6 months.
- Be creative! Place small groups of feathers throughout your hair style. Select one or two for a more subtle look, or bond all together with our keratin bonding glue for a bold statement. Our Keratin bonding glue can be found in our shop.
- Our hair extension pliers are essential to install and remove hair extensions and are not included unless selected.
- Our tri-opener pliers are the best as the micro-link notches make for quick, non-damaging Micro-Link install and removal of the micro link beads and are available for purchase.
- Please note: Any pair of pliers can be used to install feathers; however, the big difference is in the removal. Professional pliers have dimple holes which are helpful for reverse crimping the link beads (making them round again) These aides in easier removal preventing hair breakage.