What it is:
Individual hand dyed feather(s) with our optional feather kit to make installing our hair feather(s) yourself a breeze.
Since we hand dye all of our feathers, we have the largest color selection. You are guaranteed to receive the exact colors shown in the photo. Since they are real natural feathers, each feather is unique and varies in size and shape. Feathers are available in many different lengths and range in width 1mm - 5mm wide.
Options Available: Feathers Only or Feathers + DIY Feather Kit:
- 1 Loose feathers in your desired length and selected quantity - photos show more than one feather, you will receive one feather only
Feathers + DIY Feather Kit
- 1 Loose feathers in your desired length and selected quantity
- Micro Link Beads to attach to your hair - silicone lined to protect hair and stop slippage
- Pulling Looping Tool (Used to Pull Hair through Micro Bead)
- Easy to follow installation and feather care instructions
- Phone support if help is needed
- Pliers are not included but are available for purchase under Feather Tools and Supplies!
- Our hair extension pliers are essential to install and remove hair extensions and are not included unless selected.
- Our tri-opener pliers are the best as the micro-link notches make for quick, non-damaging Micro-Link install and removal of the micro link beads and are available for purchase.
- Please note: Any pair of pliers can be used to install feathers; however, the big difference is in the removal. Professional pliers have dimple holes which are helpful for reverse crimping the link beads (making them round again) These aides in easier removal preventing hair breakage.
Medium: 9 to 12 Inch (25 – 30 cm) for short to above shoulder length hair
Long: 11 to 14 Inch (28 – 36 cm) for shoulder length hair
Super Long: 14 to 16 Inch (36 – 40 cm) for hair below the shoulders a couple inches
Mega Long: 16+ (40+cm) for hair several inches below your shoulder
What You Need to Know:
Our 100% real, premium, Salon Grade Feathers are sourced from the USA. Our feathers are hand dyed in our shop, guaranteed not to fade or bleed.
Styling and Care:
Our guaranteed real feathers are soft and flexible, ideal for feather hair extensions.
All feathers can be washed styled, and treated like your own hair: blow dry, straighten, curl, etc. When dying hair, simply wrap the feather in foil to avoid contact with dye.
Feathers can also be cut at the top for a length customized to you!
Be gentle when removing hair ties.
With proper care, feathers can last 4 to 6 months.
Be creative! Place small groups of feathers throughout your hair style. Select one or two for a more subtle look, or bond all together with our keratin bonding glue for a bold statement. Our Keratin bonding glue can be found under "Feather Tools and Supplies".